Skip back to main navigation
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Walk-in registrations are allowed only if space permits.
- Cancellations or rescheduling within 47 hours of class are subject to 25% administrative fee.
- You are only registered for class after EA Certs has received your payment in full and has determined that space in the class is available.
- Payment and registration must be received at least one business day before the first day of the class.
- EA Certs reserves the right to cancel a class. In such event, you’ll be called with an opportunity to reschedule for another class on a different date, or receive full refund.
- Arrive on time. Late arrivals won’t be admitted to the class, and you’ll be considered as having not attended the class.
- Most courses utilize video learning, group discussions and practice sessions. Because of these interactive training methods, students must attend all sessions to receive certification for the class.
- Students will be required to actively participate. Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing that will allow for kneeling and lying on floor mats, as required by the training. Please contact EA Certs prior to your class if you have any restrictions.
- If you’re unable to attend a class on the date in which you registered, you’ll be transferred to another class (subject to space availability) if you notify EA Certs at least 48 hours prior to the class date.
- If you need to cancel your enrollment in a class, you’ll receive a full refund, if you notify EA Certs at least three business days prior to the class date.
- Cancellations within 47 hours of class are subject to 25% administrative fee.
- A refund won’t be issued if you fail to attend the class in which you were enrolled or to which you were transferred.